[PRESS RELEASE – Please Read Disclaimer]
Crystal Block Explorer is an open search engine. With this bitcoin blockchain search tool, you can:
- visualize transactions and address interactions,
- check an address and its owners, and
- check its riskiness.
With the Crystal Block Explorer, you can get a comprehensive overview of the Bitcoin Blockchain with the most recent statistics. You can see bitcoin address, transaction, and block details in a user-friendly format, and visualize data with an easy-to-use data-sharing feature.
Why choose Crystal’s blockchain search engine? Crystal’s best-in-class explorer brings a high level of transparency to the Bitcoin Blockchain. It’s a one-of-its-kind explorer that offers a host of benefits to the community.
Here’s what our unique explorer offers:
- Access to Crystal’s visualization tool: one of the best on the market right now
- Address ownership ID based on Crystal’s off-chain data & proprietary algorithms
- Risk scores for almost every address on the Bitcoin Blockchain
- Exchange inflow based on the Crystal entity attribution
- Address mentions found on the web
- Who can use it? Crystal Block Explorer is designed for blockchain enthusiasts and crypto users of all kinds, from individuals and corporations to mining pools and regulatory bodies. Anyone can use the explorer to access Bitcoin Blockchain records and visualize on-chain data.
How do these features benefit the user?
- Our risk scoring tool allows users to make educated transaction decisions.
- Our entity attribution clustering algorithms make big data more readable.
- Our off-chain data provides a much more rounded assessment approach.
- Users can estimate the extent an address may be related to illegal activity.
- The visualization tool makes blockchain data user-friendly and shareable.
Check out our new open blockchain search tool today and share reports with your peers!
Crystal is the world-leading all-in-one blockchain analytics tool for crypto AML compliance, providing blockchain analytics and crypto transaction monitoring for thousands of cryptocurrencies in real-time.
Crystal Blockchain works globally with customers in the digital asset industry, the banking, and FI sectors. We help streamline their Know Your Transaction (KYT) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) procedures for meeting international compliance standards.
Available as a free demo version, SaaS, API, and for on-premise installation. Engineered by Bitfury.