Latest news about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. Your daily crypto news habit.
If you’re a cryptocurrency fan, you may have seen “Exohood” shared on the internet. You might have thought at first that it’s yet another token which just had its initial coin offering. You’d be wrong, since Exohood is a complete financial ecosystem through services and solutions. It’s a great choice if you’re a crypto investor.
The Exohood Ecosystem let’s you buy and sell cryptocurrencies, trading market; you can create your token, NFT market, and so much more. If these features seem too basic for you, then you’re in luck because Exohood’s crypto platform has some of the most robust and secure features on the defi ecosystem.
Moreover, let’s discuss Exohood’s crypto platform even further. We will talk about its history, and then we will go through each of its various features. Then, we will weigh the benefits and risks you should expect before using this platform. Finally, you’ll see that Exohood is a rough gem with outstanding crypto tools.
Okay, let's go over Exohood’s history
What does Exohood mean?
Exo: Ancient Greek words, 'Exo', meaning external, and 'planetes', meaning wanderer.
Hood: Refers to "Robin Hood" a legendary heroic outlaw originally depicted in English folklore and subsequently featured in literature and film. According to the legend, he was a highly skilled archer and swordsman.
In resume, Exohood is the Robin Hood of Mars.
What is Exohood?
Exohood is an noncustodial automated protocol which generates value for the decentralized finance ecosystem through services and solutions that help accelerate the massive adoption of cryptocurrencies.
Who Are the Founders of Exohood?
Exohood is the brainchild of developers Joseph Cohen and Ari Levi, who have extensive experience in programming. Like any good story, it begins with two friends! In December 2020, we began to work together with a project that focused on building a Defi technologies that is more accessible, safe, fully decentralized, and powered by Community Governance.
What are the products and services of Exohood?
Exchange: Buy and Sell over 160 Cryptocurrency and pay with Visa, MasterCard, or Bank Transfer or with over 50 currencies.
Token launchpad: You are able to create your smart contract without coding, the safest and fastest way to create a token on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon and Tron.
NFT Market: Buy, sell, and showcase NFTs. One-stop destination for ultra-rare collectibles and NFT art. User-friendly interface.
Defi Trading: The best-in-class trading views across exchanges on a variety of chains. As announced now you can easily ‘swap’ your way to the moon.
ExoArato: All-one-app: bank account, debit card, and invest smarter on crypto and stocks every day, this is coming soon as Exohood claims!
EXO Token: Exohood Allows users to earn rewards by providing liquidity using the EXO token. EXO tokens represent voting shares in Exohood governance.
Is Exohood Audit?
Yes they are, Exohood’s Crypto Protocol Successfully Passed the Security Compliance and Information Technology Audit by Intercer and LL-C European audit firm. Exohood undergoes the ISO 27001, the internationally recognized standard for security management.
What’s good about Exohood’s crypto platform?
- Security: Exohood is a noncustodial automated protocol. Your crypto is placed in your wallet all time. This provides maximum protection for all transactions.
- Simple interface: Beginners and experts alike will love the platform. The former will have an easy time using the exchange, and meanwhile, the experts get advanced features.
- Earning interest: The assets don’t just stay in the digital wallets. Thanks to EXO tokens like bank accounts, you could make money off their interest.
- Low fees: The exchange fee rates are meager compared to other exchanges.
What should it improve?
- EXO token: Coinbase says "Some cryptocurrencies are harder to obtain than others. Exohood is one of them. It’s not available on the Coinbase app or Coinbase Wallet”. According to this source : coinbase.com/how-to-buy/exohood
- Lacking marketing: I know that the platform has robust features, but it pales compared to other crypto exchanges. Still, it needs a great campaign in advertising media to be popularized and reach many others to be engaged on it.
This article is not meant as financial advice but as a guide regarding the Exohood crypto platform. Study assets yourself to figure out the ones that you should get.
If this platform seems promising, you might want to give it a shot. Of course, you should check the numerous platforms available before coming to a decision.
That is all folks!
The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not reflect the views of Bitcoin Insider. Every investment and trading move involves risk - this is especially true for cryptocurrencies given their volatility. We strongly advise our readers to conduct their own research when making a decision.