Latest news about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. Your daily crypto news habit.
Banking on the euphoria of their collaboration with World Mobile Token to achieve its objective of taking Internet access to remote African areas, the Ravendex team is excited to announce “a 10,000 Unique Pixelated NFT collection with proof of ownership stored on the Cardano Blockchain.”
The team chose Cardano to leverage the ecosystem’s unique Eutxo Model that offers low gas fees to enable users to mint NFTs on the Cardano Blockchain without burning a hole in their pockets, paying just 0.25 cents as a gas fee.
While highlighting the distinction between RAVE NFT and other NFTs, the team revealed that its token offers real utility within the ecosystem as it allows $RAVE NFT holders to stake their NFTs and earn rewards in $RAVE and also other project tokens who partner with Ravendex to distribute their tokens through $RAVE Liquidity mining, a passive earning opportunity exclusively reserved for its NFT holders.
As the NFT minting is currently ongoing, interested investors can seize the opportunity to mint and hold the NFT.
How to Mint $RAVE NFTs
- Purchase ADA from Coinbase, Binance, or Kraken.
- Download a Cardano-compatible wallet such as Daedalus, Yoroi, and Nami Wallet and set it up after downloading.
- Transfer the purchased ADA to the downloaded wallet. Select Cardano Blockchain during the transfer.
- Visit Rave NFT minting portal.
- Click on “Feather Requirements” and send 50 ADA to the displayed address at the start of the minting process.
- Wait for confirmation of the transaction completion on the blockchain.
Once you complete the entire process without hitches and your transaction is confirmed, your pixilated $RAVE NFT will be deposited in your wallet.
Holding the RAVE NFT offers several opportunities that include:
- Staking your NFT and earning $RAVE as a reward.
- Listing and selling your asset on a couple of secondary markets to earn royalties on sales.
- Staking the $RAVE NFT and endorsing a project launch through Ravendex’s IDO.
Ravendex operates on the Cardano Blockchain as a non-custodial decentralized exchange using the AMM protocol. The protocol comes in handy for the Cardano Ecosystem as it uses it to facilitate asset trading at a price their provided liquidity sets. More so, Ravendex removes the challenges in assets and liquidity transfers between native Cardano tokens and ADA.
The $RAVE utility token, with a Market Capitalisation of over 5 Million Dollars according to Coinmarketcap is tradable on BitMart where users can trade a wide range of commodities such as ETH, BTC, and USDT, among others.
Over $1 million worth of trade volume is recorded daily as the token becomes the favorite of an increasing number of cryptocurrency investors and lovers.
Besides being the utility token that powers the Ravendex ecosystem and can be used for yield farming, staking, governance, and a host of others.
Company Name: Ravendex Labs
Contact Name: Ravenslabs
Location: Dublin, Ireland
The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not reflect the views of Bitcoin Insider. Every investment and trading move involves risk - this is especially true for cryptocurrencies given their volatility. We strongly advise our readers to conduct their own research when making a decision.