Latest news about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. Your daily crypto news habit.
The token sale for NFT Marketplace VooVoo has already started on the P2PB2B exchange.
The tokens can be purchased until January 24th, along with joining the project’s community. The token sale will be followed by a listing on P2PB2B. Meanwhile, here is an intro to the project.
VooVoo: What is it?
VooVoo is an NFT Marketplace that curates unique licensed collections from the most iconic brands and legendary names in sports, entertainment, and culture.
VooVoo uses its exclusive relationships with worldwide companies, premier football teams, current and former players, celebrities, and elite athletes to create and distribute verified NFT collections for its consumers all over the world (non-fungible tokens).
What makes it special?
As part of its ecosystem, VooVoo provides the following services:
- VooVoo Platform. VooVoo’s platform was developed to satisfy the requirements needed in an innovative and user-friendly way. Creating a VooVoo account and using our services instantly is as easy as logging into your VOO wallet;
- VooVoo User Account. Users can expect an enjoyable experience on VooVoo while discovering unique content creators;
- VooVoo Content Creator Account. In order to sell content on the VooVoo platform, content creators will first have to pass a KYC;
- $VOO Token. Tokens such as $VOO were created for utility purposes, not as securities or equity tokens under any securities legislation. Instead, they have pure utility characteristics, features, and functionality;
- VooWallet. VooWallet is an advanced, next-generation Solana based wallet that offers an enjoyable and secure way to store and exchange digital assets, art, and collectibles.
Sounds interesting? Join the token sale on P2PB2B and participate in community life! Also, don’t forget to follow VooVoo on social media:
The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not reflect the views of Bitcoin Insider. Every investment and trading move involves risk - this is especially true for cryptocurrencies given their volatility. We strongly advise our readers to conduct their own research when making a decision.