Latest news about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. Your daily crypto news habit.
NFTb Learn & Earn — Be Rewarded by Learning about Web3
The NFTb Learn and Earn campaign is an educational initiative that seeks to connect NFT projects with the savvy NFTb Marketplace users and the wider community. The team has partnered with emerging crypto and NFT projects to offer an easy way to learn about the project and its products, whilst being rewarded with a portion of their crypto assets and rare NFTs.
How to earn while you learn?
The Learn and Earn program has been well received by the NFTb community offering engaging modules with a straightforward earning structure to follow.
- NFTb Learn and Earn campaign allows users to receive rare NFTs or tokens while learning about a cryptocurrency or NFT project.
- Each user who watches a series of educational content (4–5 modules) about a crypto project and successfully completes the quiz with a score of 100%, will receive a fixed amount of tokens or NFTs as a reward at the end of the campaign.
- All rewards will be distributed by the team, directly to the user’s wallet connected to NFTb Launch.
- Users can earn between $3 and $6 worth of crypto on average as well as rare NFTs with each of these modules.
- Eligibility: User will need to be at least Tier 1 stakers on NFTb Launch to access the campaign:
- stake 20,000 $NFTB for Tier 1
- stake 37,500 $NFTB for Tier 2
- stake 50,000 $NFTB for Tier 3
Upcoming Learn & Earn campaigns
We’ll be releasing new Learn and Earn opportunities every month. Get ready for the following projects and start earning some crypto and rare NFTs by completing their lessons:
Keep an eye out for the NFTb Telegram announcements as the NFTb team will be frequently listing the new Learn and Earn campaigns.
- What is NFTb Learn and Earn program?
The program allows users to receive rare NFTs or tokens while learning about a cryptocurrency or NFT project. Each user, who successfully completes the project’s educational module, will receive a fixed number of its NFTs or tokens as a reward. Successful completion of the task means that the user answers all quiz questions correctly with a 100% score. Some of the quiz questions are directly related to the content of the educational lessons; therefore, taking the lessons is strongly recommended.
The content provided on NFTb Learn and Earn is not intended to provide financial or investment advice. It serves purely as educational content for NFTb users.
- Who can participate?
The Learn and Earn campaign is only available to NFTb stakers in a share in a pool, a minimum of Tier 1 staking is required to access the campaign. Here is a guide on how to stake on $NFTB tokens.
Earn a fixed amount of tokens on an FCFS (first-come-first-serve) basis during the NFTb Learn and Earn campaign period or until the faucet of tokens is exhausted.
- How do I earn tokens?
- Connect your wallet to NFTb Launch
- Stake $NFTB tokens for a minimum of Tier 1 access
- Visit NFTb Learn and choose a project you want to learn about
- Complete the selected project’s educational modules
- Score 100% to earn tokens or NFTs as a reward
Reward distribution starts after the campaign is completed and can take up to one month. All rewards will be distributed by the team, directly to the user’s wallet connected to NFTb Launch.
NFTb reserves the right to revise the terms of the program of the Learn and Earn educational program at any time at its own discretion.
NFTb is the Complete Multi-chain DeFi and NFT platform for Communities. Our mission is to help creators get comfortable and love using DeFi dApps.
NFTb offers a premium NFT marketplace where users can access buyers from anywhere around the world and multi-chains, a DeFi platform giving users access to yield farming opportunities, and a launchpad created to help creators and projects to build early support.
NFTb is backed by the Binance Accelerator Fund, Rarestone Capital, and Spark Digital Capital.
NFTb Learn & Earn — Be Rewarded by Learning about Web3 was originally published in NFTb on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not reflect the views of Bitcoin Insider. Every investment and trading move involves risk - this is especially true for cryptocurrencies given their volatility. We strongly advise our readers to conduct their own research when making a decision.