Latest news about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. Your daily crypto news habit.
As markets slid in value during the past week, non-fungible token (NFT) floor values have dropped considerably. Blue-chip NFT collections like Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC), Cryptopunks, and more have seen their floor values drop between 2-25% in the last 24 hours.
NFT Floor Values Take a Significant Beating
- NFT sales have dropped 64.84% lower than the week prior during the last seven days. Nearly every popular NFT collection is down considerably when it comes to week-over-week sales.
- Otherdeed sales are down 90.31%, BAYC sales have slid 63.73%, Mutant Ape Yacht Club (MAYC) sales are down 65.73%, and Cryptopunks sales are under by 3.39% this past week.
- NFT floor values have slid a great deal in value during the past 24 hours as the crypto market carnage has not been kind to digital collectibles. BAYC’s floor value today is 2.9% lower at 97 ether or $191K.
- The current Cryptopunks’ NFT floor has lost 7% and the floor value of the least expensive Cryptopunk NFT is 48.85 ether or $96K. Moonbirds NFTs are down 10.9% during the last day and the floor value is 21.5 ether or $42K.
- $1.7 billion in NFT sales volume was recorded seven days ago, and this week’s volume is down to $631.5 million.
- The NFT collection Azuki took the top sales this week with $102 million in sales volume which is an increase of around 208.55% since last week’s Azuki sales. 24-hour stats show Azuki’s floor value this weekend is 14.16 ether or $27.8K, which is 0.3% lower than the day prior.
- Doodle’s NFT floor value has increased 2.5% during the past day and currently, the Doodle NFT floor value is 13.95 ether or $27.4K.
- 16 different blockchains saw sales decline since last week except for Tezos-based NFT sales, up 15.07% this week.
- Metrics from cryptoslam.io show the most expensive NFT sold this week was BAYC 7,520, which sold 21 hours ago for 115 ether or $238K.
What do you think about high-profile NFT floor values dropping? Let us know what you think about this subject in the comments section below.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not reflect the views of Bitcoin Insider. Every investment and trading move involves risk - this is especially true for cryptocurrencies given their volatility. We strongly advise our readers to conduct their own research when making a decision.