Latest news about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. Your daily crypto news habit.
The crypto market is criticised for using intense amounts of energy each year. The CCRI report found that Bitcoin (BTC) used the energy equivalent of 8.5 million U.S households in one year. It has a devastating impact on the Earth’s ecosystem, leaving a huge carbon footprint. This article will show you one blockchain platform and one meme token that protect the Earth's ecosystem and have low energy usage.
They are Avalanche (AVAX) and Big Eyes (BIG). They both have immense communities that drive the success of their tokens. Avalanche (AVAX) uses a Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism to keep its energy levels down, and Big Eyes (BIG) is donating 5% of its tokens to ocean-saving charities.
Solving the Blockchain trilemma: Avalanche (AVAX)
Avalanche (AVAX) is a blockchain platform that aims to solve the blockchain trilemma; scalability, decentralisation, and security. Through the Proof-of-Stake mechanism, Avalanche can process transactions faster and increase the security on the platform through additional validators.
Energy usage is a common problem in crypto, being its biggest criticism. Platforms like Avalanche want to reduce their carbon footprint to ease these concerns. The energy consumption of Avalanche is 489,311 kWh and Proof-of-Work networks like Bitcoin (BTC) consume 89,780,000,000 kWh.
The Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism brings not only benefits to the Earth, but the ecosystem of the platform as well, hence “Eco for Eco”. Faster transaction speeds, increased security, and scalability make networks like Avalanche, desirable to crypto enthusiasts.
Avalanche (AVAX) has a motto for its service, “Blazingly Fast, Low Cost, & Eco-Friendly”. It was founded so anyone could participate in the financial revolution driven by cryptocurrencies. It allows anyone to generate programs tailored to specific activities and digital assets.
The cat coin rivalling the big dogs: Big Eyes (BIG)
Big Eyes (BIG) will launch later this year. The highly-anticipated meme token will take the crypto world by storm. It is a full-on community token that wants to generate wealth for its DeFi ecosystem while protecting the oceans, an essential part of our ecosystem.
90% of BIG tokens will be available at launch to the community, ensuring the community owns Big Eyes. The remaining 10% of tokens will be split between a marketing and charity wallet. A dynamic tax system is used to include fees for the marketing wallet along with LP (Liquidity Provider) acquisition, and auto burn functions.
Because of the impact some cryptocurrencies have on the environment, Big Eyes (BIG) plans to make giant donations to ocean sanctuaries to protect Earth’s ecosystem. After all, a cat has got to eat. The donations will come in the form of BIG tokens, with further fundraising from Big Eyes merchandise.
NFTs are also a big part of the Big Eyes (BIG) ecosystem, with NFT events happening each season. Big Eyes has an ambitious plan to have their NFT collection in the top ten projects, with an exclusive club called the ‘Big Eyes Sushi Crew’ for NFT holders. It will surely entice members of any crypto community to become NFT holders and join the Big Eyes Sushi Crew.
While the environmental impact of some cryptocurrencies can be damaging, Avalanche (AVAX) and Big Eyes (BIG) restore faith. Avalanche uses a Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism to solve the blockchain trilemma and decrease energy consumption, making it desirable for any crypto enthusiast.
Big Eyes (BIG) possesses the power to become the most significant meme token in the world when it launches. Its vibrant community and expansive ecosystem tick all the boxes and leave no stone unturned. The ingenious platform is already building its community, become a part of it today.
For more information on Big Eyes (BIG), please visit the following websites:
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored press release, and is for informational purposes only. It does not reflect the views of Crypto Daily, nor is it intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, or financial advice.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not reflect the views of Bitcoin Insider. Every investment and trading move involves risk - this is especially true for cryptocurrencies given their volatility. We strongly advise our readers to conduct their own research when making a decision.