Latest news about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. Your daily crypto news habit.
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Added tooltip for %/A buttons on P/L%
- Updated the Wallets transfer section to make available amount clickable
- Updated Grid edit panel
- Updated the widgets’ loading icon with a leaf icon
- Updated styling for Login form
- Fixed granularity radio button
- Fixed order book layout issue
- Fixed empty layout fix after a layout had been newly generated
- Fixed to provided render filters in Grid mode
- Fixed scroll left of a horizontal scroller
- Fixed negative amount to now disable transfer option
- Fixed translations for sub-accounts context switch unverified email
- Fixed header buttons alignment
- Fixed LN-BTC conversion fiat equivalent amount showing in the Balance widget
- Fixed Trailing Stop orders with indicators being disabled and current Bid/Ask issues
- Fixed Funding to apply collapsible layout
- Fixed ETH2 disclaimer modal custom scrollbar
- Fixed UI of demo mode, order form, max buy/sell to reload if the max buy/sell buttons are used
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not reflect the views of Bitcoin Insider. Every investment and trading move involves risk - this is especially true for cryptocurrencies given their volatility. We strongly advise our readers to conduct their own research when making a decision.