Latest news about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. Your daily crypto news habit.
In this short tutorial, we will go over how to withdraw your AZERO coins from Gate.io to the three wallets that support AZERO, i.e., Nova Wallet, SubWallet, and Talisman.
In light of the current climate associated with the collapse of FTX and the risk of contagion in the sector of centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, we’ve become aware of the need to explain to the community of AZERO holders how to move their hard-earned assets to wallets that offer complete ownership of one’s coins. The three wallets currently supporting AZERO are Nova Wallet, SubWallet, and Talisman. The following tutorial will explain how you can easily move your AZERO coins from Gate.io to these aforementioned wallets.
How to Withdraw Your AZERO Coins from Gate.io
1. Log onto your Gate.io account and unfurl the tab called “Wallet.”
2. Click on “Funds Management.”
3. Click “Withdraw.”
4. This will open a window with several withdrawal options. Choose “Onchain Withdrawal.”
5. To the left, you will need to submit information about your “Onchain Withdrawal.” First, submit which coin you will be withdrawing, in this case, AZERO.
6. Use the “search bar” to choose AZERO.
7. Next, type in the wallet address you wish to send the funds and the amount of AZERO you wish to send. Once you complete this, click “Next.”
8. This will redirect you to another window where you will be asked to confirm again whether or not you want to complete the withdrawal. Click “Confirm” to complete the transaction. Congratulations, you just withdrew your AZERO from Gate.io!
The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not reflect the views of Bitcoin Insider. Every investment and trading move involves risk - this is especially true for cryptocurrencies given their volatility. We strongly advise our readers to conduct their own research when making a decision.