Latest news about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. Your daily crypto news habit.
How to Stake a Digital Coin on Bitfinex
The Bitfinex Soft-staking program allows customers to easily generate rewards by simply holding digital tokens on Bitfinex. Staking rewards can be as high as 8%* per year for supported Digital Tokens.
Three Steps to Stake Digital Tokens on Bitfinex
- On the Bitfinex staking page, browse our list of staking-supported digital tokens and pick which ones best suit you.
- After that, simply deposit your chosen digital tokens into your Bitfinex account, or buy them on the platform, to begin staking.
- Watch your account grow as Bitfinex automatically deposits your staking rewards into your account on a weekly basis. That’s it! Please read our FAQs for details.
What Digital Tokens are Supported on Bitfinex
- Tron (TRX) — Estimated annual staking rewards — 6% – 8%*
- EOS (EOS) — Estimated annual staking rewards — 0% – 3%*
- Tezos (XTZ) — Estimated annual staking rewards — 3% – 5%*
- COSMOS (ATOM) — Estimated annual staking rewards — 1.5% – 3%*
- Solana (SOL) — Estimated annual staking rewards — up to 6.5%*
- Polygon (MATIC) — Estimated annual staking rewards — 4.5% – 6%*
- Cardano (ADA) — Estimated annual staking rewards — 4% – 5%*
- Polkadot (DOT) — Estimated annual staking rewards — up to 7%*
- Ethereum 2 (ETH2) — Estimated annual staking rewards — up to 3.5%*
- Kusama (KSM) — Estimated annual staking rewards — up to 8%*
* This is the estimated annual staking reward for staked tokens. For ETH staking, the estimated annual staking reward is based on rewards as of Thursday, December 8th, 2022, and rewards will vary based on the Ethereum protocol. Actual annualised staking rewards may differ. Bitfinex makes no guarantees regarding the amount of any staking rewards.
** To stake ETH2, you must opt-in. Please see the FAQs for more details.
The post The Easy Way to Get Into Staking appeared first on Bitfinex blog.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not reflect the views of Bitcoin Insider. Every investment and trading move involves risk - this is especially true for cryptocurrencies given their volatility. We strongly advise our readers to conduct their own research when making a decision.