Latest news about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. Your daily crypto news habit.
The number of bitcoin flowing from/to the Purpose Bitcoin ETF.
- Over 300 BTC have been added to the ETF for over three months, equating to over $6M.
- Back in June 2022, during the Luna collapse, over 24,000 BTC were liquidated from the ETF holdings.
- This drop saw the ETF holdings drop from 48,000 BTC to 24,000 BTC.
- Since June, uncertainty has only escalated, which includes the FTX collapse and the ongoing issues with DCG, which has seen institutional appetite muted.
- However, the price of Bitcoin has retraced the entire FTX collapse price dip, and the DCG/Genesis narrative is slowly ending. This has seen a slight appetite for ETF inflows.
Purpose Bitcoin ETF Flows: (Source: Glassnode)
Purpose Bitcoin ETF Holdings: (Source: Glassnode)
The post Purpose Bitcoin ETF sees over $6M in inflows in past week appeared first on CryptoSlate.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not reflect the views of Bitcoin Insider. Every investment and trading move involves risk - this is especially true for cryptocurrencies given their volatility. We strongly advise our readers to conduct their own research when making a decision.