Latest news about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. Your daily crypto news habit.
The L1 Native Token Returns vs. BTC highlight the relative price performance of large L1 native tokens versus bitcoin.
- CryptoSlate analyzed that ETH/BTC broke down to its lowest price level in the past three months and continues to underperform against BTC.
- Over the last fourteen days, layer-one tokens have outperformed BTC as a cohort, but Ethereum remains the worst performer.
- Atom has outperformed BTC by 9.7%
- Matic has outperformed BTC by 14.98%
- SOL has outperformed BTC by 3.3%
- DOT has outperformed BTC by 0.9%
- BNB has underperformed against BTC by -0.9%.
- ETH has underperformed against BTC by -4.45%.
Native Token Returns: (Source: Glassnode)
The post Ethereum continues to underperform while majority of L1s outperform BTC appeared first on CryptoSlate.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not reflect the views of Bitcoin Insider. Every investment and trading move involves risk - this is especially true for cryptocurrencies given their volatility. We strongly advise our readers to conduct their own research when making a decision.