Latest news about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. Your daily crypto news habit.
UTXO Realized Price Distribution (URPD) shows at which prices the current set of Bitcoin UTXOs were created, i.e. each bar shows the amount of existing bitcoin that last moved within that specified price bucket.
- As of March 20, over 50% of all UTXOs created are profitable.
- Compared to November 21, the current bottom of this cycle was 23% of all UTXOs in profit.
- Currently, 30% of all UTXOs have been bought between $15,500 and $28,000.
- Looking at URPD by price level, we can see all different types of cohorts have ‘bought the dip’ between the Bitcoin price levels of $15,500 and $28,000.
- The cohort that has been the most aggressive during these past four months has been retail (one bitcoin or less).
URPD 21 November: (Source: Glassnode)
URPD 20 March: (Source: Glassnode)
URPD: (Source: Glassnode)
The post Over 50% of the Bitcoin UTXOs that have been created now sit in profit appeared first on CryptoSlate.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not reflect the views of Bitcoin Insider. Every investment and trading move involves risk - this is especially true for cryptocurrencies given their volatility. We strongly advise our readers to conduct their own research when making a decision.