Latest news about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. Your daily crypto news habit.
Dear KuCoin Users，
According to the Special Treatment Rules of KuCoin, the following projects have been disqualified, and the token will be removed from the platform:
The following trading pairs will be removed: DRGN/BTC，DRGN/ETH，KYL/USDT，WXT/USDT，WXT/BTC，ROSN/USDT
The delisting process is as follows:
1. The trading pair of ROSN/USDT will be removed at 9:00:00 on March 28, 2023 (UTC) as the requirement of the project. For further information about ROSN , please refer to: Official Announcement. We recommend that you cancel your pending orders of the relative project as soon as possible.
2. The trading pairs of DRGN/BTC，DRGN/ETH，KYL/USDT，WXT/USDT，WXT/BTC will be removed at 10:00:00 on March 28, 2023 (UTC). For better management of your funds, we recommend that you cancel your pending orders of the relative project as soon as possible.
3. The deposit service of ROSN will be closed at 9:00:00 on March 28, 2023 (UTC). The deposit service of DRGN ,KYL,WXT be closed at 10:00:00 on March 28, 2023 (UTC)
4. The withdrawal service of all the above will be closed at 10:00:00 on September 28, 2023 (UTC).
5. If you are currently holding the relevant tokens, please make your withdrawal on or before the closing date above. If you did not withdraw the funds within the specified time period, you are deemed to have given up the funds and will have no rights to claim back the funds or any other equally valued products from KuCoin.
6. Please also note that during this period, if withdrawal fails due to the project’s actions, including but not limited to stop of the function of on-chain activities like block generating and on-chain fund transfer, KuCoin will close the withdrawal service accordingly, and will NOT be able to cover users’ losses. Thus, please make the withdrawal at your earliest convenience.
We sincerely appreciate your support and understanding.
The KuCoin Team
Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!
The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not reflect the views of Bitcoin Insider. Every investment and trading move involves risk - this is especially true for cryptocurrencies given their volatility. We strongly advise our readers to conduct their own research when making a decision.