Latest news about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. Your daily crypto news habit.
To celebrate PYTH being listed on KuCoin, we will be launching a campaign to give away 15,000 USDT to qualified KuCoin users!
Activity Period: From 14:00:00 on November 21, 2023 to 14:00:00 on November 28, 2023 (UTC)
Prize pool: 15,000 USDT (8 rounds in total)
During the activity period, users who have a PYTH Spot trading volume (trading amount x price) of at least 500 USDT on KuCoin will be able to participate in each round of the quiz.
Users who get at least 2/3 correct answers will share the prize pool for that round.
Users could play unlimited times until they get 2/3 correct answers in each round.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Trading Volume = (buys + sells) x price;
2. Rewards (USDT) will be distributed within 15 working days after the activity ends;
3. All participants must strictly adhere to KuCoin's terms and conditions and comply with local laws and regulations; If any cheating, use of multiple accounts to obtain rewards or other violations are discovered, KuCoin reserves the right to cancel the user's participation and confiscate the rewards;
4. If users have doubts about the result of the activities, please note the official appeal period for the result of activities is 2 months after the end of the campaign. We will not accept any kind of appeal after this period;
5. Where any discrepancy arises between the translated and original English versions, the English version shall prevail;
6. KuCoin reserves the right to change, revise, or cancel the campaign terms or the entire campaign at its sole discretion without prior notice;
7. KuCoin retains the final interpretation of this campaign;
8. This activity is not related to Apple Inc.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not reflect the views of Bitcoin Insider. Every investment and trading move involves risk - this is especially true for cryptocurrencies given their volatility. We strongly advise our readers to conduct their own research when making a decision.