OKEx is glad to partner with TSLab, a top-tier global provider, which dedicates to software backtesting, optimizing and auto-trading, to improve users’ trading experience, and deliver users a host of features to tweak and tune within visual trading environment by its advanced secured mechanism. TSLab has entered into an agreement with OKEx Exchange under which OKEx customers are entitled to free use of TSLab trading terminals on OKEx Exchange.
TSLab was established in 2010, and it focused on easy onboarding with no steep learning curve, smooth user experience, pinpoint accuracy and reliability in trading. For almost a decade, TSLab has grown the customer portfolio in Eastern Europe and partnered with Finam, BCS, ITI Capital, Opening Broker, Alor.
In order to take advantage of this offer, the following conditions must be met:
1. Register an account on the OKEx exchange.
2. Register an account on the TSLab website.
3. Download and install TSLab program.
To celebrate the partnership between TSLab and OKEx, we jointly hold a giveaway that participants trade to get up to 50 USDT each.
10:00 28th Sept. to 10:00 11th Oct. 2020 (UTC)
1. During the event, users sign up OKEx via the link (https://www.okex.com/join) and trade at least $100 worth on OKEx via TSLab;
2. First 100 qualified participants will be rewarded up to 50 USDT each based on volume.
1. This campaign is only valid for volume executed OKEx trading via TSLab;
2. Pass KYC1 during the event;
3. OKEx will give out the reward within 7 working days after the campaign.
OKEx Partners with TSLab to promote Users’ Trading Experience was originally published in OKEx Blog on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.