Latest news about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. Your daily crypto news habit.
According to recent data, projects on the Cosmos ecosystem surpassed that of Cardano by a small margin. Cosmos, with 603 commits, currently trails only behind Ethereum, with 806 commits.
GitHub activity essentially indicates which projects are receiving attention from devs and are being meticulously developed. Given the tepid market conditions, Cosmos’ increased activity hosting service is a good sign.
- The ongoing bear market can be viewed as a builder’s market. This is due to the fact that investments are being poured in to find promising projects.
- As for Cosmos, one of its DeFi protocols – Onomy – recently secured $10 million from prominent industry players, including Ava Labs, Bitfinex, CMS Holdings, and the Maker Foundation, among others.
- Cardano, on the other hand, has also shown resilience in terms of GitHub activity.
- Data suggested that 110 authors pushed 555 commits across 64 GitHub repositories. Additions accounted for over 923k, while deletions were around 259k.
- Furthermore, the Cardano-based layer 2 scaling solution, Hydra, and the ouroboros network received 28 and 25 commits, respectively.
- Besides, Cosmos’ cybersecurity team recently patched a vulnerability detected during an audit following the BSC exploit.
The post Cosmos Surpasses Cardano in GitHub Daily Development Activity appeared first on CryptoPotato.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not reflect the views of Bitcoin Insider. Every investment and trading move involves risk - this is especially true for cryptocurrencies given their volatility. We strongly advise our readers to conduct their own research when making a decision.