Latest news about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. Your daily crypto news habit.
If you follow the trends in the cryptocurrency industry and you want to share your views about current & future developments, discuss promising projects or established ones like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and the likes, then don’t hesitate to contact us! We are always open to publishing guest posts for free on our site. Read our Terms and Requirements below.
Terms & Requirements
- The topic of your post is your choice but it must be related to cryptocurrencies. However, we do not allow content that violates the Google Publisher Policies, i.e. promotes illegal activities, copyright infringement, counterfeit products, porn/nudity, health issues, malware, click-baits. Also, we do not accept articles with deceptive/misrepresentative, dangerous or derogatory content
- The article can be of any type: introductory, educative, HOW-TO, in-depth analysis, or reporting news. Again, your choice.
- The content of your guest post cannot be promotional or press release. That's our choice. If your content is promotional or a press release, please follow this link.
- No links are allowed inside free guest posts. That's our choice. If you want to include links, please follow this link.
- The text of your guest post should be over 300 words, although this is not a hard limit. Your choice again.
- You may include images of your choice in your guest article. They must be between 800x600px and 1920x1080px max, and be either royalty-free or owned by you.
- Your full name and a short bio are required. A (no-follow) link to your Linkedin or blog/company is allowed, in your 'author bio' section. This is for transparency.
There are no other requirements except the above. :)
How to send us your guest post
Click here to open your e-mail application and send us an email with your guest post. Write the required details (name and short bio) and attach your article in .doc or .odt format.
We will review it and get back to you. Once it is approved, the article will be published and shared with our readers. You may contact us if you have any issues or questions.