Latest news about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. Your daily crypto news habit.
We are thrilled to announce our collaboration with Libertify, the world’s first all-encompassing risk management solution for investing. With this new integration, Libertify provides contextual analytics information on your digital assets right from their app.
What is Libertify?
Libertify has created the first safety feature for crypto investors, called the crypto seatbelt. Boosted by cutting edge artificial intelligence, the crypto seatbelt adjusts the level of risk for each of your tokens, based on your risk profile. Like a driver adjusts its speed to face unexpected events, the crypto seatbelt constantly adapts to your optimal risk exposure to free your mind when you invest. Libertify protects your wallet against market swings with rational decisions and reduces your portfolio volatility by more than 30%. You just need to connect your exchange account and your defi wallet to the Libertify risk management solution. It’s time to take control of your money back. Buckle up now with your crypto seatbelt and enjoy the ride.
What does this integration provide Libertify users?
The integration gives Libertify users access to relevant information about digital assets on the token level. The information is shown through insight cards within the app in each asset and gives Libertify users powerful on-chain and market data that enables them to make better risk assessments and judge the market situation accurately.
The signals and indicators available in the Libertify app provide users with even more insights and include:
- Global In/Out of the Money — This indicator shows how many holders are in profit or in loss at specific prices.
- Holders Composition by Time Held — This indicator shows the number of holders and distinguishes them based on how long they’ve held the asset.
- Balance by Time Held — This indicator shows the variation in the balance of assets for long term and short term holders.
- Avg Time Token is Held — This indicator shows how long holders usually keep an asset before selling.
- Holdings Distribution Matrix — This Indicator shows how the holdings of an asset are distributed between larger and smaller holders.
- Exchanges Netflows — This indicator shows whether assets are flowing in or out of exchanges
- Telegram Sentiment Analytics — This indicator shows the sentiment about an asset on Telegram.
- Twitter Sentiment Analytics — This indicator shows the sentiment about an asset on Twitter.
The IntoTheBlock platform provides institutional-grade financial services technology for the new digital asset and web3 economy. We offer solutions such as our well-known Market Intelligence platform, which is used by thousands of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and top brands in the market, as well as services for institutions in DeFi.
IntoTheBlock launches integrations with Libertify, the creator of the Crypto Seatbelt was originally published in IntoTheBlock on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not reflect the views of Bitcoin Insider. Every investment and trading move involves risk - this is especially true for cryptocurrencies given their volatility. We strongly advise our readers to conduct their own research when making a decision.