Latest news about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. Your daily crypto news habit.
30 days has September – and we were busy for all of them.
The highlight? TOKEN2049 where many asked, “What bear market?” – commentary that also ran through the conversations our team on the ground had with clients, community members, and more.
Needless to say, it was a packed week. You’ll find our key takeaways – the BitMEX take on TOKEN2049 if you will – in one read here.
Conference aside, our team rolled out new derivatives products, contracts, offers, and more. For all that happened in September… or is about to happen, read on.
New product types and platform features that we’ve rolled out in response to trader feedback. As well as current offers for our users to leverage.
- Prediction Markets is live. Our new crypto derivative allows you to call the outcome of real-life events, such as the recovery rate of FTX customer claims and the future of Bitcoin ETFs (know more).
- Manage multiple trading strategies. With Sub Accounts, users can now separate their funds and trading strategies (know more).
- Our Legacy Maker rebate is back. A move that means you get 2bps for trading any USDT-margined contract on our platform (know more).
New Derivatives Listings
Fresh perpetual swap and futures listings launched in September, with up to 100x leverage – one of the highest in the space.
FILUSD and FILUSDT
Featuring Filecoin, a project promised onstage by our Co-Founder Arthur Hayes at TOKEN2049. With up to 5x leverage and one of the highest max positions in the industry.
For the GLMR utility token which powers the Moonbeam network on Polkadot. Up to 5x leverage.
Featuring DeFiChain, a blockchain platform aimed at maximising the full potential of DeFi within the Bitcoin ecosystem. Up to 4x leverage.
Our regular monthly XBT futures listing, available with up to 100x leverage.
Quarterly Futures Listings
15 new futures listings dropped for Q4, with up to 100x leverage.
BitMEX in the Media
Conversations we had with the media to chat about our business strategies, growth plans, product launches, and more.
- Coverage of Prediction Markets. Insights on the launch of Prediction Markets, our new crypto derivative, reported by CoinDesk, The Block, and Wu Blockchain.
- Coingape interview. Our CEO Stephan with Coingape News at TOKEN2049 to discuss the future of crypto derivatives, the integration of DeFi, and more.
- Talks at TOKEN2049 and Stablecoin Summit. On the cross-section of institutions and stablecoins, Stephan shared his insights on incentivising institutional adoption at TOKEN2049 and Stablecoin Summit in Singapore.
To be the first to know about our new listings, product launches, giveaways and more, we invite you to join one of our online communities and connect with other traders. For the absolute latest, you can also follow us on Twitter, or read our blog and site announcements.
In the meantime, if you have any questions please contact Support who are available 24/7.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not reflect the views of Bitcoin Insider. Every investment and trading move involves risk - this is especially true for cryptocurrencies given their volatility. We strongly advise our readers to conduct their own research when making a decision.