Latest news about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. Your daily crypto news habit.
Dear KuCoin Users,
Please take note of the following schedule:
- Deposits: Effective Immediately (Supported Network: SOL)
- Trading: 16:00 on December 7, 2023 (UTC)
- Withdrawals: 16:00 on December 8, 2023 (UTC)
- Trading Pair: JTO/USDT
What is Jito?
JTO is the Jito governance token. The launch of JTO enables token holders to make key decisions to shape the future of Jito Network so that it continues to evolve and thrive in alignment with the needs of those it serves, and of the broader Solana ecosystem. These decisions and initiatives may include:
- Setting fees of the JitoSOL stake pool
- Updating delegation strategies by controlling parameters of the StakeNet programs
- Managing the treasury of JTO tokens held by the DAO and fees generated from JitoSOL
- Contributing to the ongoing development and improvement of Jito’s protocols and products
Learn More About Jito:
Token Contract: SOL
Risk Warning: Investing in cryptocurrency is akin to being a venture capital investor. The cryptocurrency market is available worldwide 24 x 7 for trading with no market close or open times. Please do your own risk assessment when deciding how to invest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. KuCoin attempts to screen all tokens before they come to market, however, even with the best due diligence, there are still risks when investing. KuCoin is not liable for investment gains or losses.
The KuCoin Team
Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!
The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not reflect the views of Bitcoin Insider. Every investment and trading move involves risk - this is especially true for cryptocurrencies given their volatility. We strongly advise our readers to conduct their own research when making a decision.