Latest news about Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies. Your daily crypto news habit.
The Bitfinex Pay Merchant Dashboard is an internal tool designed to provide our Merchants with powerful reports and features to manage their Merchant crypto gateway.
We’re pleased to share the latest updates to Bitfinex Pay. For more on Bitfinex Pay, please refer to https://blog.bitfinex.com/category/bitfinex-pay/.
- Auto-Convert to FIAT has been enabled. Now, merchants can set up auto-conversions from crypto to any of the supported FIAT currencies and vice versa. This is a Pro feature, so only merchants with Bitfinex Pay Pro plan will be able to use it. If you are interested in upgrading to Bitfinex Pay Pro, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Vietnamese language is now supported on the Merchant Dashboard
- Billing System feature has been temporarily removed
- The Refund feature has been moved from the Payments menu to the “Invoice Details” modal in the Invoices menu
- Minor copy improvements in “Invoice Details”
- Added a link to the invoice URL in the “Invoice ID” field in “Invoice Details”
- Improved the design of buttons and a checkbox in the “Auto-Convert” modal
- Improved the user-facing error when there is a network issue due to a bad/no connection
- FIAT balances in the Wallets menu will now always show only two decimal points
- Improved the “Reset Default” feature in the Invoice Customisation menu in Settings to reset all settings to default, even if there are Pro tier customisations applied when the user no longer has Pro access
- The refund amount is now based on the total amount of all payments when an invoice is completed with more than one payment
- The export data button is now disabled when there are no payments or invoices with the current filters applied
- Fixed an issue causing some round numbers to show several “0” decimal points in the Auto-Convert History menu
- Fixed an issue causing some tickers to be incorrect in the exchange rate column in the Auto-Convert menu
- Fixed an issue causing the balance amounts in USD equivalent to not be accurate
- Fixed an issue causing the Upgrade to Pro modal to show an unnecessary scroll bar
End Customer Payment flow
- The Vietnamese language is now supported on the End Customer payment flow
- Improved the design of the selected token in order to show the corresponding network in a clearer and cleaner way
- Improved the design of token logos shown in the QR code when selecting the “Manual Payment” payment option
- The Vietnamese language is now supported on the Bitfinex Pay landing page
- Added demo data in the Auto-Convert history menu
Start accepting crypto payments with Bitfinex Pay today: https://pay.bitfinex.com/.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not reflect the views of Bitcoin Insider. Every investment and trading move involves risk - this is especially true for cryptocurrencies given their volatility. We strongly advise our readers to conduct their own research when making a decision.